These small bites are just not enough to satisfy your sweet buds. You'll surely be asking for more and 12 minis will be just gone in minutes. These brownie bites are just made with using 4 ingredients and can be whipped in just 2 minutes. These brownies are fudgy in texture and not too sweet, just perfect for me and the nuts on top get roasted as they bake and give a wonderful crunch. You'll need mini muffin cups or pan for the recipe. If you are in Bangalore, India you can get these mini muffin cups in General Food Additives.
Here goes the recipe...
Recipe Adapted from Desserts 4 Today: Flavorful Desserts with Just Four Ingredients (USA |India)
Makes 12 Brownies
- 1/2 cup Nutella Spread
- 1 Large Egg
- 5 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped ( i have used walnuts, can use almonds too)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup mini muffin pan with paper or foil liners.
- Put the Nutella and egg in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and well blended. Add the flour and whisk until blended.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins (about 3/4 full) and sprinkle with the chopped hazelnuts.
- Bake until a pick comes out with wet, gooey crumbs, 11 to 12 minutes. Set on a rack to cool completely. Serve immediately or cover and store at room temperature for up to 3 days.